Trusted Corporate Role Salaried Work & Residence Permit


A person who wishes to apply for a work and residency permit for a trusted/highly skilled corporate position will need to be in one of the situations described below:

  1. To carry out exclusively tasks of high management for the company applying for the permit, based on an existing reciprocal trust and exercising the job assignment with a general corporate notarial power of attorney.
  2. To be considered as a highly skilled worker, having specific knowledge for the purpose of carrying out the investment, being a specialist or performing duties related to the managing or administration necessary for the setting up, running or liquidation of the investment. These workers will have to have ample experience in these duties and prove to have been working in a similar position in the investing company or a company of the group.

Contact us if you would like to get more information.

2004-2023 © Lawbird Legal Services SLP. ALL Rights Reserved. | Contact Us | Lawbird Spanish Lawyers