Transnational Salaried Work & Residence Permit


The following requirements have to be met:

  • The temporary transfer of the foreign worker must be under the management of the foreign company, by virtue of a contract signed between the latter company and the recipient of the service which is based in or carries out its activity in Spain.
  • The temporary transfer of the foreign worker must be made from a work centre established abroad to work centres of the same company, or that of a company of the same group (affiliate, subsidiary or branch office), in Spain.
  • The temporary transfer is for highly skilled workers for the development or supervision of projects or services that Spanish based companies intend to carry out in Spain.
  • Also, the Spanish authorities will take into consideration the stability of the foreign worker in the country where the company is located, that the work relationship of the foreign worker and the company is deemed as habitual (having worked at least 9 months in that company) that the worker possesses at least 1 year of direct, relevant professional experience in the activity object of the transfer.

NIE number

A NIE number is not required throughout the application, as it will be issued upon residence permit approval.

Contact us if you would like to get more information.

2004-2023 © Lawbird Legal Services SLP. ALL Rights Reserved. | Contact Us | Lawbird Spanish Lawyers